As most of you know, there have been massive student demonstrations demanding reforms for public education in Chile. Students, parents, and children have been violently repressed, raising international concern for human rights violations last Thursday. Many countries are holding demonstrations … Continue reading
- Put Students First: Stop the Shared Service Center Disaster at Stony Brook University
- 8/7: NYC Supports Chilean Students!
- Letter from David Barclay, President of the Oxford University Student Union: “The Language of the Market Has No Place in a University”
- Academics at Oxford University: Coalition Government’s Reforms on Higher Education are “Reckless, Incoherent and Incompetent”
- The Wrong Way to Lower College Costs