Dear All, Yesterday (June 7) Oxford became the first ever English University to pass a motion of no confidence in a Government Minister. Congregation, the University’s Governing Body, passed the resolution of no confidence in the policies of the minister … Continue reading
- Put Students First: Stop the Shared Service Center Disaster at Stony Brook University
- 8/7: NYC Supports Chilean Students!
- Letter from David Barclay, President of the Oxford University Student Union: “The Language of the Market Has No Place in a University”
- Academics at Oxford University: Coalition Government’s Reforms on Higher Education are “Reckless, Incoherent and Incompetent”
- The Wrong Way to Lower College Costs